Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
RETURN OF GOODS/ CHANGE OF MIND
OrthoCure is under no obligation to accept a return of goods ordered by the Customer due to a customer ordering error, no longer required, sizing error, unsuitability or surplus to requirements etc. No attempt should be made to return goods without prior authorisation. OrthoCure will not accept any responsibility for unsolicited returns.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
For OrthoCure to accept any returns, the goods must be unused and returned in their original condition and packaging. All goods must be returned at the purchaser's’ expense.
A 15% restocking fee will be applicable on all returns received, but may be waived at the discretion of OrthoCure.
** Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Special or custom orders, pillows, braces and all support garments worn next to the skin cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Due to hygienic reasons, we do not exchange or refund below items unless they are faulty. if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection we cannot refund. Please ensure that you have selected these items carefully before purchase.
- Support & Braces
- Shoulder Supports
- Compression Stockings
- Any items marked as non-refundable
- We cannot accept opened or used products
All goods returned as faulty will be inspected for a manufacturing defect. If deemed faulty, a full refund or exchange will be given as per Australian consumer law. We will refund in full the cost of the product provided you have proof of purchase, without this, we can only offer exchanges for the same product. Shipping will not be refunded unless the goods were sent in error. If you have any queries send us an email.
OrthoCure may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. OrthoCure reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Please DO NOT ship any products unless your return request has been approved.
You pay for return shipping. Return postage costs are the customers responsibility. For exchanges and swap for size; you must also pay the postage for the replacement items (Shipping Flat - Fixed Rate $8.00 less than 500gm). Alternatively, you can include a pre-paid post satchel.
To return your product, please mail us on email@example.com
Please allow up to 48 hours for us to review your claim and respond.
When returning items, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
THE BELOW CONDITIONS APPLY:
- When seeking a return on a product, please email is on firstname.lastname@example.org. Once lodged, we will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorisationand instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply.
- Once the product has been received, we will either inspect your goods or investigate any claimed defects or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
- We aim to process refunds and replacements within 5 business days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.
- When returning your item, please wrap the box with plastic or paper and do not affix any tape to the product packaging.
This policy applies to any item purchased from OrthoCure, either by fax, phone, email, website, mail. The policy applies to both retail and trade customers.
Effective December 2020